This year we have grant approval for a 10 week/35 hour week position from Young Canada Works, Canadian Museum Association. We would like to encourage students interested in this to apply.
This position was partnered with the Lending Library. The student did the following:
- cataloguing artifiacts in the Museum
- continuing the picture data base collection
- converting VHS to CD-ROM or memory sticks.
- assisting with filing, cleaning and organizing of new space in museum
- assisting with rejuvenating the old Jail House
- assisting with the Family Festival Day and Echo Bay Extravaganza
- assisting with the Lending Library with the Reading Program by developing games/crafts
- working closely with the Ekoba Historical Society
This job has applied for funding through the Young Canada Works, Canadian Museum Association. Click here for a job description. Resumes are being accepted until May 18, 2018, at 5 pm.